Environmental Detox is the process of detecting which toxins are causing problems and to remove them effectively in a safe and gentle way. This involves specialty testing for solvents, heavy metals, pesticides, food allergies, and anti-bodies and removing them with chelation and /or Suisse neural therapy.
What Are Environmental Symptoms?
- General: Unable to tolerate perfumes, gas smells, soaps, deodorants, solvents, paints and detergents.
- Neurological: Headaches, memory loss, brain fog, numbness, tingling, loss of sensation, decreased smell / taste, burning sensations, dizziness, ringing in the ears, visual changes, and hearing loss.
- Mental / Emotional: Mood swings, depression, anxiety, nervousness, ups and downs, confusion, and instability.
- Digestive: Metallic taste, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, sluggishness, acid stomach, regurgitation, indigestion, trouble digesting food, bloating, and gas.
- Hormonal: Hot flashes, night sweats, fatigue, thyroid / estrogen / progesterone / testosterone imbalances, strong reactions to stress or inability to deal with stress.
- Immune: Recurrent sinus infections, chest infections, strep throat, catch every cold, never fully recover from illness, and “never well since…”
- Musculo-skeletal: Tension, tightness, loss of function, inflammation, and swelling.