The introduction of light energy / photons to the human system has been around since the ancient Greeks. The more modern application with laser/ photodynamic therapy has been researched in Russia in the early 1980’s and in Germany for the past 30 years. In Germany there has been a great deal of research with each color treating the blood, joints, and the skin with good outcomes.
- Increases ATP in the electron transport chain in mitochondria increasing energy.
- Supports neuronal functions in the CNS
- Boosts immune system and stimulates white blood cells.
- Wound healing and thins blood.
- Increases ATP energy production and stimulates mitochondria
- Cross links hyaluronic acid for connective tissue support
- Stimulates mitochondrial and energy production
- Stimulates conversion of ADP into ATP increasing the membrane potential.
- Antiviral and ancti-bacterial chronic infections including borrelia
- Improves serotonin thus helps with depression and vitamin D metabolism
- Good for digestive disorders
- Improves lymph flow in the abdomen
- Binds to hemoglobin increasing oxygen supply to tissues
- Stimulates mitochondria and Increases ATP production
- Decreases pain
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Increases Nitric oxide and improves microcirculation
- Increases ATP and mitochondria NADH
- Wound healing
- Anti-viral, anti- parasitic, anti-bacterial
- Insomnia, and Relaxation
- Ultaraviolet Blood Irradiation (UVB) is a treatment of the blood. It can help with infections, inflammation, circulation, healing and other conditions. This treatment was first used in Germany in 1928 for sepsis with good results and was used in hospitals through the 1930’s and 40’s until the popularity of antibiotics overshadowed its use.
- UV is effective at killing viruses and bacteria. With the drug-resistant strains today and many chronic illnesses can be a helpful blood treatment.